Saturday, December 6, 2008

one mouse, two mouse, three mouse, four?!?

We have mice. I had heard this when I moved in, but I didn't see one for a month... and when I did, it was just the one, and it was downstairs in the kitchen- far away from where my room is. I didn't think much of it. This last week I have caught four mice in my room. Maybe it's because it's so warm and cozy up there. Maybe it's because I have a bunch of ramen in my room. I seem to be the only one that wants to keep them and name them and love them. It was cute when it was the one, but this morning, when my live trap caught TWO, I realized I was being infiltrated. It's not so cute now. When I start to get creeped out, I try and think of all the cute famous mice in movies and tv, and it seems alright.
















...you get the idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are my favourite person ever. i need to meet you.