Saturday, December 13, 2008

the cocoa tree.

A few things to go over before you watch this video.

1) I know I need braces. I missed that train when I had dental coverage.

2) My camera was stolen before I moved, so now I have to make video blogs from my computer, and carrying it around tends to make the videos a little... wobbly. If you experience motion sickness, vertigo, sudden numbness in arms or legs, difficulty swallowing, confusion, seizures, loose stool or if you are pregnant, you would be advised to not watch this video.

3) Emily. I have turned into Dad. Listen to how I narrorate this thing.

6 comments:

J.asa said...

I have not laughed this hard in a long time. And your handwriting is awesome.

natasha ferrari said...

the dancing at the end startled me, but in a pleasant way. i wish we would've hung out more when we lived in the same city!

<3 natasha

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure if my favourite part was the dancing or the fact that you used the words "loose stool".

Emily. said...

"Well, over here we have this room....and then, oh, say hi girls!" You indeed have turned into Dad. Jack liked the end...shaking his head and saying "funny".

Jamie and Trevor said...

AMAZING.

katie henbest said...

what a lovely shop Ellen!