Thursday, December 18, 2008

i want my insides back.

Today is Thursday. On Tuesday night, I went over to babysit at an undisclosed location where they had left out some dinner for me. It was delicious. Turkey-meatball spaghetti. I got home around 2am and went straight to bed to sleep. Of course, I didn't realize that my body had another agenda. I started throwing up within the hour... and kept at it... come late Wednesday afternoon, I had nothing else to give, but somehow I kept on giving. I was hugging the toilet and crying and trying to sleep on the rug in the bathroom. The puking finally let up last night and I got a little bit of sleep. Gosh, I hadn't slept in 30-something hours.

I think I am on the up-and-up, at least. I mustered up enough energy to shower and get to Bongo for some internet and juice. I'm afraid I am ruined for spaghetti.

Sorry this blog wasn't very clever or entertaining. Wait, no. No I am not. My insides want to be on the outside. I don't feel bad for you at all.

No comments: