Saturday, February 14, 2009

balentine's day.

I've been going and going and going, spending most of my nights in friends' beds. I worked at the flower shop yesterday and today and it totally wore me out. It was fun, but the constant flow of men in love coming in and out of the shop was a bit tiring. I am never usually one to be "anti" Valentine's day, but I can't decide what's worse: working at a flower shop during Valentine's day, or not having a Valentine.

I'd really like a Valentine. Not on Valentine's day necessarily... but any other day. Maybe next Tuesday, or sometime mid-April. Maybe if I didn't smell like 3 Crow all the time, I could find a boyfriend. Wink.

Today a drunk, homeless old man hugged me, said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Baby" in my ear, and kissed my neck. Ew.

I am going to Princeton and New York in two weeks to visit Les. I really miss him, and I've never seen New York. The tickets were real cheap, and I figured I'll never live this close to NY again. Hooray.

For those of you who haven't seen the kitten video:




Also, remember Capucine? She's growing up!


Tongue twister from Capucha on Vimeo.

No comments: